Similasan natural eye drops stimulate your body's natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms without dyes or potentially irritating ingredients. Many other eye drops made for redness relief have vasoconstrictors that may actually worsen the symptoms of bloodshot eyes if used more than directed. They may also contain preservatives that can cause additional redness and irritation for contact lens wearers. Similasan Irritated Eye Relief is a complementary treatment for managing symptoms without the use of harsh chemicals in the eye.
Irritated Eye Relief sterile eye drops stimulate the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve redness, watery discharge, burning, grittiness, dryness, and stinging due to environmental pollutants. Plus, it’s gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.
Our Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
dryness, redness, burning, sensation of grittiness
Hepar sulphuris 12X
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication help to temporarily relieve symptoms of:
• redness of the eyes
• excessive watery (clear) discharge
• sensation of grittiness
• irritation, dryness, and burning
• For external use only.
• Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
• if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
• if you experience eye pain or changes in vision
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
• changes in vision occur
• you might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection
For adult and children ages 2 and over:
• remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
• twist cap off bottle
• squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
• apply as needed
• replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.