Proven fast relief for your muscle pains and stiffness.
Arnifora Arnica Gel contains the herb Arnica in an herbal tincture medicine. For centuries this pain-fighting herb has offered temporary relief from bruises, minor muscle and joint pain, and over exercising.
Really works wonders on helping to promote the healing of bruised skin. There’s no burning, chilling, or side effects...just a soothing gel. For adults & children 2 years & older, apply to unbroken skin only, up to 4 times daily. Massage gently or use compress. Children under 2: Use only on advice and under supervision of a doctor. Warnings: To help you take good care of yourself, we offer the following: Discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor if redness occurs or condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and recur again within a few days. Do not use on broken skin. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Arniflora® gel is an effective, pharmaceutical preparation containing 8% tincture of Arnica montana, which has been used for centuries to relieve the after-effects of falls, blows, sports injuries and overexertion.* It is a favorite of athletes, coaches and trainers because it helps make the black & blue marks of bruises go away faster, and temporarily relieves the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by overexercising and physical trauma.*
Arnica Montana 1X HPUS** 8%
Muscle pain, stiffness, swelling and bruising*
**This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS)
• Temporarily relieves muscle pain, stiffness and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries.*
• Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.*
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
• Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
• condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
• symptoms cleat up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
• For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
• Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
• Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
• Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
• To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
• Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
• Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.