Natural Long Lasting Aluminum-Free Deodorant Stick is rated
3.00 out of
Allergic ReactionRated 1 out of 5 stars
I've tried this deodorant for about two days and got a bad allergic reaction, it gave me a burning sensation under my arms that felt like my armpits were on fire and had to immediately hop in the show er for the second time. Then I had to apply petroleum jelly to the affected area that was burning to cool it down but, after a few minutes the burning stop. Furthermore, I wouldn't use this deodorant for the second time.
works great!Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This is a well designed deodorant.Smells nice and lasts long.