Stool Softener Laxative
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose
Docusate Sodium 100mg Stool Softener Laxative
• relieves occasional constipation, expect a bowel movement in 12-72 hours
Do not use
• if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
• laxative products for longer than a week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
• noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and older
swallow 1 to 2 tablets daily
children 2 to 12 years of age
swallow 1 tablet daily
children under 2 years of age
consult a doctor
Each tablet contains: Sodium 3 mg
Inactive ingredients: Alfalfa Powder, Apple Pectin, Cayenne Pepper Powder, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Fig Powder, Goldenseal Root Powder, Irish Moss Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mullein Leaves Powder, Okra Powder, Prune Powder, Silicon Dioxide, Slippery Elm Bark Powder.
You will be prompted with product specific questions when you click Add to Cart:
Valley Naturals Blog